History / Present scenario
Currently order handling is done over phone or retailers sending fax/ or in person explanation to manufacturer. Retailer�s office as well as manufacturer maintain order track manually.
This entails phone calls between retailers & manufacture with communication overheads & related problems
IQTek has ready to use B2B web application which with easy operation, coupled with support & training during implementation. This application
- Maintains catalog of designs
- Allows for entry of orders
- Order handling & execution
- Creation of manufacturer, wholesalers & granting access rights to them
- Location transparency, person sitting in Head Office can get
work done from manufacturers, wholesalers, workshops spread across geographically.
- Time saving in terms of, off line contact with manufacturer, wholesalers
where in all can work in their convenient time.
- System transparency, everything is on system with correct date & time
- Making business scalable to handle volume of orders.
- Making different manufacturer design catalog available online to all stores.
- Web application, which is simple to operate.
- Hosting web application with sufficient space for storing big image files.
- Making it available on a continuous basis for 24x7 operations
- Retailer order fulfillment cycle time reduced.
- Order execution human interaction reduced for smooth execution of the order.
- Service aspect of business improved for brand building.
- Latest position of order delivery made transparent to all stores as well as manufacturers.