Outside Process control
System has been designed to provide OPC stock for any supplier (winding or others like shaft, endshields, shell blanks).
For the above query, user can check the accuracy of stock figure by viewing daily issues & receipts on screen.
- Physical stock verification at supplier's place to be done quarterly & fed into stock takes system.
- OPA (Outside processing advice) preparation, With given ratings converts to item wise requirements of
- WIP item codes (e.g. Unwound stators)
- Raw materials (e.g. Copper, Cables, insulation etc.)
- BML (labors challan) preparation by D&R from OPA.
- Rejection entry (Winding RA note) for sending the material
back to supplier for rework.
- BMR preparation by D&R based on OPA rejection.
- CCI preparation for labors job
- WIP items
- Scrap material
- Material returned by supplier
While preparation of CCI based on bill of material, RM stock with the supplier is automatically reduced.
- OPC Stock based on opening + issues (BML/BMR) - consumption (CCIs)
- Supplier ledger
- Stock status reports for RM/ WIP
- Period beginning
- Current stock/ excess
- Variance report on Raw material consumption with respect to BOM
- For winding suppliers
- One page stock statement
- Daily transaction summary
- Query on Kfno / Item code
Items stocks lying with different suppliers
- Query on Supplier code
All the items/ ratings lying with given supplier